TO OUR VALUED CLIENTS
At Dolce Vita, the health and safety of our team members and valued customers are of utmost importance to us. We are continuing to monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19 and are taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our community, our clients, and our staff.
We also understand that life doesn’t stop happening. Our show homes will remain open at this time and we can assure you that we are doing our part to keep our show homes disinfected throughout the day.
The actions we are taking include:
- Ensuring our staff follows good hygienic practices including consistent and proper hand washing, no facial contact, and staying home at any signs of illness
- Daily disinfection of high traffic areas including switches appliances handles and door levers
- Elevated weekly cleaning in our show homes by professional cleaners including the use of industrial grade cleaners that kill 99.% of viruses and bacteria.
- Having hand washing available for all clients
- Continuing to work with our clients and interested purchasers via email, phone, and in-person observing hygienic practices when necessary. Appointments can also be made outside of regular hours to accommodate client’s schedules.
Thank you for understanding as we continue to navigate these uncertain times. We are committed to creating peace of mind for our customers and keeping everyone’s health and safety at the forefront.